PHBA Youth Scholarship and Educational Fund Scholarship Requirements
- Official PHBA Scholarship Application form
- Proof of current PHBA membership; must have been a member in good standing with the PHBA-Y during the previous two years.
- High School Transcript w/most recent cumulative GPA (minimum of 3.0)
- Class ranking or national test scores
- Letter of recommendation from high school principal or counselor
- Letter of recommendation from PHBA National Director or Youth Advisor
- Letter of recommendation from faculty advisor or member (for applicants already in college)
- Recent photograph
- Letter from applicant expressing why they wish to obtain a scholarship
The Youth Scholarship and Education Fund offers a degree completion award. Once the scholarship receipent has completed their degree, they qualify for an additional $250 award, when they show proof of having received a baccalaureate degree from the completion of their studies.