**REGISTRATION AND TRANSFER SPECIAL**
PALOMINO HORSE BREEDERS OF AMERICA IS REDUCING OUR REGISTRATION AND TRANSFER FEES FROM JANUARY 1, 2019, THROUGH MARCH 31, 2019 (POSTMARK). CURRENT MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING OR TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF A HORSE. REGISTRATION SPECIAL WILL INCLUDE PALOMINO BRED and COLOR & CONFORMATION REGISTRY (horses not registered with another Breed Assoc. which PHBA recognizes, geldings and spayed mares only). ALL HORSES MUST MEET ALL COLOR AND CONFORMATION REQUIREMENTS. AFTER MARCH 31, 2019 PHBA WILL REINSTATE THE REGULAR REGISTRATION AND TRANSFER FEE SCHEDULE.
REGISTRATION FEE: $50 plus membership
TRANSFER FEE: $20 plus membership
- REGISTRATION APPLICATION
- PALOMINO BRED APPLICATION
- Additional Eligible Color Conformation Registration application
- Registration Check List
- PHBA Photography Policy
- Gelding and Spayed Mare Report (PDF)
- Affidavit for Duplicate
- PHBA Name Change Form
- Palomino Incentive Program (PIP)
Some individuals, businesses, and corporations need to designate who is authorized to sign documents to conduct business with PHBA.
- Who Should File An Authorization?
- Signature Authorization Form
- Do you have a mare without breed papers?
- Cremello Horse Registration Contacts