Show Approvals are $50.00 Per Judge. Show approvals must be postmarked at least 120 days prior to the date of the show in order to avoid the penalty per rule 3006. 2018 Horse show fees are $7.00 per horse per judge to be submitted within the time frame per rule 3052.
3053. Failure to submit show results will result in:
A. $100 per show per judge fee after the first ten business day period.
B. An additional $100 will be added per show per judge each ten (10) business days the horse show is late over and above the first ten (10) business days.
3054. The payment of the appropriate administrative fees which are not received within ten (10) business days will be penalized according to the time frame in Rule(s) 3053 A and B.
Forms & Lists
- PHBA SHOW APPROVAL
- Judges Placing Cards (PDF)
- 2016 PHBA Class Numbers
- PHBA Show Management Handbook Updated 032019
- Medication Report (PDF)
- List Judges Names After Approval Has Been Submitted (PDF)
- Suggestion For Commercial Horse Show Results Programs
- Judge Information
- Relationship Authorization form (PDF)