- The deadline for the APA application must be postmarked by February 15.
- The Award Committee will review the application.
- Winners will then be selected by the Awards Committee.
- A short article provided by the APA will be read at the PHBA Awards Banquet and printed in the Palomino Horses Magazine
- Certificates will be presented to the APA at the PHBA Awards Banquet
Check list of APA service application
1) Three divisions of awards based on membership stats
A) 100 or less members
B) 101-250 members
C) 251-and up members
2) List of current officers sent to PHBA office
3) Year end awards or member recognition program
4) Hosted at least one PHBA, submit show bill
5) Hosted at least one non show activity (ie BBQ, banquet, party, etc)
6) Hosted at least one special activity to promote Palomino Horses (public stallion auction, county or state fair booth, open horse show clinic) Enclose flyer or advertisement
7) Hosted or assisted in at least one community service (ie fund raiser, trail ride, Special Olympics, handicap riding program, humane society)
8) Report of activity such as youth, novice or amateur
9) Copy of periodical (ie newsletter, bulletin, booklet, directory) forward copies to PHBA.