APA Assistance Incentive for 2015
Any two or more PHBA Affiliates that are willing to collaborate efforts and hold a PHBA approved show may request monetary assistance under the following guidelines:
Assistance may be requested using one of 3 options:
- OPTION 1 – Affiliates may choose to hold a show with 6 judges to receive assistance of $500 from PHBA
- OPTION 2 – Affiliates may choose to hold a show with 4 judges to receive assistance of $300 from PHBA
- OPTION 3 – Affiliates may choose to hold a show with 2 judges to receive assistance of $100 from PHBA
- Show Approval and payment must be submitted to PHBA for either 6, 4, or 2 judges.
- A letter of “agreement to participate jointly” in the show requesting assistance must be signed and sent to PHBA by the President of each participating APA. This letter must confirm the APA’s intention of working jointly with the other APA(s) involved.
- The APA receiving monetary assistance is the APA who submits the show approval to PHBA. An APA may only request assistance one time in 2015.
- After the show has been completed, and PHBA has received show results in an acceptable form, payment for office/drug fees have been received, incentives will be sent directly to the Treasurer of the APA requesting show approval. Shows with 6 judges will receive $500, shows with 4 judges will receive $300 and shows with 2 judges will receive $100.
Disbursement of incentive funds between the cooperating APA’s is the sole responsibility on the APA’s involved.