PHBA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
Illinois State Fairgrounds
2020 World Show Schedule – UPDATED
2020 World Show Entry Forms – 1st entry deadline – July 15th!!
RV Reservations now available
- Four (4) night minimum required to make a reservation for Palomino World Show.
- $25 per night, no senior/veterans discounts available for reservations. Anyone wanting the senior/veteran discount of $20 per night will have to show up in person with ID and hope there is still space available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Must provide credit card at time of reservation. If preferring to pay by check to avoid additional service fees (2.25%), their check must be received by August 15 (but they still have to provide credit card info at time to hold reservation & for payment in case no check is received by August 15). All credit cards for payment will be ran on Sept. 1.
- No refunds after August 31 unless event is canceled (which we do not anticipate).
- Reservation guarantees a camping space, but not the specific spot in the campground.
- Campers will call the Campground directly to make reservations: 217-524-9894.
Holiday Inn Express (8 miles)
3050 S Dickerson Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
(800) 227-6963 – Cut off = 8/23/2020
Group: Palomino World Show (code Z9M)
President Abraham Lincoln Doubletree Springfield (2.7 miles)
701 East Adams Street
Springfield, IL 62701
(217) 544-8800 – Cut off = 8/31/2020
Group Code: PAL
Northfield Inn & Suites (2.5 miles)
3280 Northfield Dr
Springfield, IL 62702
Ramada Springfield North (2.5 miles)
3281 Northfield Dr
World Show Entries or World Show Questions?
PHBA World ShowWith the WS date change, there is now more time to get your sponsorship and/or donation monies together, August 1st! Ads are now due on or before August 14th.Sponsorship Opportunities Available.